North of Armitage, south of Fullerton, east of Halsted.
This 3-bedroom, 3 bath duplex down at 2031 N. Howe is apparently in the “chosen” location for discerning buyers: East Lincoln Park.
Located in the Lincoln school district and just seconds to Oz Park and the shops and restaurants on Armitage, this 3000 square foot unit appears to have it all.
While it is a duplex down, the listing states the lower level is just 2 steps below grade.
2 out of the 3 bedrooms are on the main floor, with the third and a family room on the lower level.
The unit has hardwood floors, crown molding and a wood burning fireplace.
The kitchen has white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit, 1 garage space and a private deck.
Originally listed in March 2010, it has been on and off the market and has been reduced $220,000.
It is now listed $6,000 under the 2001 purchase price.
Is this a deal?
Eudice Fogel at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, duplex down, 1-car garage parking
- Sold in September 1995 for $376,500
- Sold in September 2001 for $625,000
- Originally listed in March 2010 for $839,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Currently listed for $619,000
- Assessments of $220 a month
- Taxes of $5080
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 16×12 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 12×11 (main level)
- Bedroom #3: 12×11 (lower level)
- Family room: 35×12 (lower level)