This 2-bedroom duplex loft in Dearborn Tower at 1530 S. State in the South Loop has been on the market since January 2011.
The building first sold units in 2001 so most of the finishes are going on 10 years now.
The listing for this 10th floor duplex up says it has been renovated and reconfigured from a 3-bedroom into a 2 bedroom.
It also has a new kitchen and baths.
Surprise! There are no cherry cabinets or granite to be found in the kitchen.
Instead, you’ll get quartz and carerra marble counter tops with a mix of contemporary white and maple cabinets alongside stainless steel appliances.
The living room has a wall of 2-story windows along with a 20×7 terrace.
There is central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking available.
Both bedrooms, and a 9×9 laundry room, are on the second level.
Andrea Geller at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or you can see it at the Open House on Sunday April 3 from 1:30 – 3:30 PM.
Unit #1025: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2016 square feet
- Sold in July 2001 for $355,500
- Sold in May 2006 for $625,000
- Originally listed in January 2011 for $740,000
- Currently listed for $699,000 (parking $35,000 extra)
- Assessments of $644 a month (includes heat, a/c, gas, doorman, cable)
- Taxes of $5470
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 22×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×11 (second floor)
- Laundry room: 9×9 (second floor)
- Terrace: 20×7