For those of you who are contemporary lovers, this Studio Dwell designed 4-bedroom single family home at 915 N. Wolcott in the East Village neighborhood of West Town has been on the market since April 2011.
It has been reduced $200,000 in that time.
At 4700 square feet, it has the modern aesthetic found in Studio Dwell properties.
The kitchen which has what looks to be a wall of glass also has modern white and stainless steel cabinetry and what looks like might be concrete counter tops (does anyone know?)
3 out of the 4 bedrooms are on the second floor with the master bedroom on the third floor.
There is also a 18×13 home theater in the lower level.
The house has several outdoor spaces including a stone patio off the kitchen and a rooftop deck of some kind (off the bedroom?)
Will the sales price ultimately be under the 2005 purchase price on this minimalist home?
Stephen Somogyi at North Clybourn Group has the listing. See the pictures here.
915 N. Wolcott: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4700 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in May 2005 for $1.38 million
- Originally listed in April 2011 for $1.65 million
- Currently listed at $1.45 million
- Taxes of $12,810
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 27×23 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 15×10 (second floor)
- Theater room: 18×13 (lower level)