This 4-bedroom vintage tudor single family home at 1800 N. New England in Galewood has been on and off the market since February 2008.
In that time, it has been reduced $196,000.
It is now a short sale.
The listing calls it a 3 bedroom but then lists it as a 4 bedroom (because one of the bedrooms is in the basement.) But I’m going to call it a 4 bedroom.
Two of the other bedrooms are on the second floor with the third on the main level.
The 1800 square foot house was built in 1939 on a 30×125 corner lot.
It has hardwood floors throughout the first level and a wood burning fireplace.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, a center island and white appliances.
The house has a turret entryway, a 2-car garage and central air.
Is this a good starter home for the neighborhood?
Leslie Rodriguez at ERA Reallife Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
1800 N. New England: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in June 1993 for $132,500
- Sold in July 2007 for $470,000
- Originally listed in February 2008 for $495,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in May 2011
- Currently listed as a “short sale” for $299,000
- Taxes of $4892
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 15×12 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 14×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 18×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 15×17 (lower level)
- Family room: 16×12 (main level)