This 4-bedroom American 4-Square at 2955 W. Eastwood in Ravenswood Manor has been on the market since June 2011.
In that time, it has been reduced $26,000.
Built in 1907 on a 35×120 lot, the house has many of its original vintage features intact including stained glass windows, beamed ceilings, a hand carved mantel, and built-ins.
The listing says there is a “chef’s kitchen” with 42 inch cabinets, granite counter tops and black appliances.
The house has a finished basement with a full bath.
All 4 bedrooms are on the second floor.
The house, however, does not have central air -but window units only.
It also only has a 1-car garage.
But for those who are interested in taking the El downtown, the Francisco brown line stop is just a block away.
Ravenswood Manor is highly prized by buyers.
Will the location ultimately be the top selling point for this house?
2955 W. Eastwood: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2148 square feet, 1 car garage
- Last sold in January 1986 (I couldn’t find a prior price)
- Originally listed in June 2011 for $625,000
- Currently listed for $599,000
- Taxes of $5835
- No central air- window units only
- Wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom #1: 19×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×9 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 13×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 16×10 (second floor)
- Family room: 16×12 (lower level)