This top floor 3-bedroom unit at 1118 W. Fulton in heart of the Fulton Market District in the West Loop has been on the market since April 2011.
Now listed as a short sale, it has been reduced $169,000 in that time.
The 3000 square foot unit has a second floor loft and 3 outdoor spaces including a private rooftop deck.
The listing describes the kitchen as “gourmet” with European style cabinets, a 60′ range and Subzero appliances.
It also has central air, a massive 17×13 laundry room and 1 car garage parking.
Is this a deal for a large unit in a neighborhood that was once marketed by loft developers the “meatpacking district of Chicago”?
Josie Arena-Wissinger at Century 21 Pro-Team has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #503: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3000 square feet
- Sold in May 1999 for $530,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in May 2010
- Originally listed in April 2011 for $854,900
- Currently listed as a “short sale” at $685,900 (includes parking)
- Assessments of $813 a month
- Taxes of $12131
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 28×18
- Bedroom #2: 15×13
- Bedroom #3: 13×9
- Laundry room: 17×13
- Loft: 20×15 (second level)