We last chattered about this 2-bedroom at 350 W. Belden in East Lincoln Park in June 2011.
See our prior chatter here.
5 months later, it is still available and has been reduced another $26,000. If you include the parking, it is now listed $96,100 under the 2007 purchase price.
This unit appears to meet the “unicorn criteria” put together by anonny for units in East Lincoln Park.
The south facing duplex has both bedrooms on the second floor reached by a spiral staircase.
The kitchen has cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops.
The bathrooms are marble and there are hardwood floors throughout.
The unit also has a private terrace, central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is available for $30,000 extra.
Back in June, some of you thought it would sell within 5% of that list price which was $399,000 but others thought $360k- $370k was more likely.
We’re at the later price now and still no sale.
How low will this go?
Debbie Maue at Jameson still has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #610: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed, duplex
- Sold in November 2004 for $544,000
- Sold in April 2007 for $470,000
- Originally listed in March 2011 for $429,900
- Was listed in June 2011 for $369,900 (parking is $30,000 extra)
- Currently listed for $343,900 (plus $30,000 for parking)
- Asessments of $480 a month (includes heat and a/c)
- Taxes of $6546
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 13×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×11 (second floor)