Several of you were chattering about this 2-bedroom duplex “rowhouse condo” at 319 W. Webster in Lincoln Park on another thread.
It is just half a block from Lincoln Park, “steps” to the zoo, and near the restaurants and amenities on Clark.
The 2 bedrooms are on the main level with the living areas on the upper levels.
The kitchen has upscale finishes including a Viking stove and Miele dishwasher as well as granite counter tops. The listing says it also has solid oak doors and a balcony.
The unit has the features that buyers look for including in-unit washer/dryer, central air and a coveted parking space.
Although it doesn’t have the full 2 bathrooms (just 1.5 baths), will this unit still command over $400,000 because of its location?
Sharon Glickman at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, no square footage listed, duplex up
- Sold in September 1999 for $340,000
- Sold in March 2004 for $399,000
- Listed in October 2011 for $449,000
- Currently still listed at $449,000 (includes parking)
- Assessments of $327 a month
- Taxes of $3349
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 10×16 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 15×11 (main level)