18 Months and Still Waiting on a Buyer for This Custom Built 3-Bedroom SFH: 1748 W. Cortland in Bucktown
This 3-bedroom single family home at 1748 W. Cortland in Bucktown has been on the market since July 2010.
In that time it has been reduced just $26,000.
The listing says it was custom built by renowned archiect Joe Valerio.
The house, on a 24×125 lot, has a 2-story living room with a lofted bedroom.
The kitchen has white cabinets and what looks like white appliances along with zinc counter tops.
There is a third floor master suite.
It has central air and a 2-car garage.
Last purchased in 1995, there was a lis pendens foreclosure filed on the property 19 months ago.
Are buyers simply waiting until it goes back to the bank?
Robert John Anderson at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
1748 W. Cortland: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2264 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in March 1995 for $93,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in June 2010
- Originally listed in July 2010 for $825,000
- Currently listed at $799,000
- Taxes of $7563
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 18×13 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×14 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 16×15 (second floor)