This 3 bedroom penthouse in Royalton Towers at 1444 N. Orleans in Old Town has been on and off the market since September 2010.
It is a north east corner unit with 33 foot cathedral ceilings in the living room.
Two of the bedrooms are on the main floor with the third on the second floor.
At 2200 square feet, the unit also has a family room and an office.
The kitchen has cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and not just one, but two, coveted parking spaces.
The penthouse is listed $81,000 under the 2006 purchase price but is still listed for more than the 2004 price.
What price will it take to sell this unit?
Andy Salemi at Regal Realtors has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit 9I: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car parking, 2200 square feet
- Sold in August 2004 for $550,000
- Sold in October 2006 for $750,000
- Originally listed in September 2010
- Currently listed at $669,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $618 a month (includes doorman)
- Taxes of $10604
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 17×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×12 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 10×10 (main floor)
- Family room: 12×11 (main floor)
- Office: 12×11 (second floor)