This 1-bedroom at 2626 N. Lakeview in Lincoln Park just came on the market.
Formerly bank owned, it has been rehabbed.
The listing says there is a new kitchen. It has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The listing also says there’s a new bath.
It has new hardwood floors and new paint.
There is central air but no in-unit washer/dryer. Parking is rental in the building.
This is a prime location across from Lincoln Park. The building is full service with a doorman and swimming pool.
Are there still buyers for the Lincoln Park 1-bedrooms?
Michael Gerhardt at Re/Max Edge has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2309: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
- Sold in 2000? (no price given)
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in November 2009
- Bank owned in May 2011
- Sold in February 2012 for $134,000
- Currently listed for $230,000
- Assessments of $423 a month (includes doorman, cable, pool)
- Taxes of $2184
- Central Air
- Rental parking
- No washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom: 16×11