This 4-bedroom rowhouse at 345 W. Belden in East Lincoln Park came on the market in May 2012.
Built in 1881 on a 16.2×124.5 lot, it has parking for 1-large car or 2-small cars.
The rowhouse has a custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a second kitchen in the lower level which could be an au pair or in-law arrangement.
The bedrooms are split with 2 of them on the third floor, one on the main floor and one in the lower level.
The living room and kitchen are on the second floor with a family room on the main floor.
Is the sale of this rowhouse all about the location?
Or will it appeal to those who want that extra space in the lower level?
Jennifer Ames at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictues here.
345 W. Belden: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, no square footage listed, 1 car parking included
- Sold in March 1997 for $380,000
- Sold in January 1999 for $566,000
- Originally listed in May 2012 for $1.795 million
- Currently still listed at $1.795 million
- Taxes of $12,272
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 15×14 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×9 (third floor)
- Bedroom #3: 10×11 (main floor)
- Bedroom #4: 12×10 (lower level)
- Family room: 15×15 (main level)