This 2-bedroom vintage unit at 1719 N. North Park in Old Town just came on the market.
But we previously chattered about it just 2 years ago (yes- during the winter).
See our prior chatter in December 2010 here.
If you recall, this unit is located in a 1886 vintage walk-up and has a large 18×8 New Orleans style porch off the back.
It has three exposures and a wood burning fireplace with a marble mantel.
The kitchen is the same as the last sale with white cabinets and white appliances. There are still no granite counter tops.
The unit has modern amenities, such as central air and in-unit washer/dryer. But as is typical in Old Town, there is no deeded parking.
The last time we chattered about it, it was listed at $389,000. Those of you who commented were bullish and thought it would sell in the $200,000s.
But Old Town was, and is, popular. It finally sold in July 2011 for $357,000.
The unit has come back on the market listed for $379,000.
Will it get a premium to the 2011 price?
James Gramata at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
You can see the pictures of the old unit here.
Unit #2: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1200 square feet
- Sold in October 1992 for $185,500
- Sold in March 1995 for $168,000
- Sold in May 1997 for $202,500
- Sold in August 2002 for $336,000
- Originally listed in October 2010 for $389,000
- Was listed in December 2010 for $389,000
- Sold in July 2011 for $357,000
- Currently listed at $379,900
- Assessments are $386 a month (they were $381 a month in December 2010) (includes heat)
- Taxes now $5067 (they were $3748)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- No parking
- Bedroom #1: 13×10
- Bedroom #2: 12×10