This 2-bedroom in 319 W. Erie in River North has been on the market since July 2012.
The 7-unit boutique building was built in 1888 and was converted into condos in 2006.
This unit has 2296 square feet in an open floor plan and is a half floor unit.
It has Snaidero cabinets in the kitchen with luxury appliances such as SubZero.
There is wenge millwork and custom lacquer built-ins.
The unit has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 2-car parking.
What’s the market for boutique versus views in River North?
Todd Siegel at MLS Connect has the listing. It is broker owned. See the pictures here.
Unit #1W: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2296 square feet, 2 car parking
- Sold in August 2006 for $950,000
- Originally listed in July 2012 for $1.379 million
- Currently still listed at $1.379 million
- Assessments of $803 a month
- Taxes of $5110
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×14 (listing says second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×12 (main floor)
- Office: 14×11 (main floor)