This second floor 3-bedroom at 2227 N. Bissell in Lincoln Park has been on the market since June 2012.
It recently reduced $56,000 and is now a short sale.
Two lis pendens foreclosures were also filed in June 2012.
The listing says this vintage unit in a 3-flat has been “restored.”
It now has an open kitchen with some white appliances, white cabinets and a tile backsplash.
There’s a fireplace and a private deck.
The unit has the features buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking.
It is NOT on the El side of the street.
Can a 3/2 with 1600 square feet command $500,000 these days (even in Lincoln Park)?
Carol Buchen at Century 21 1st Class Homes has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet, 1 car garage parking
- Sold in June 1997 for $345,000
- Sold in December 1999 for $393,500
- Sold in June 2002 for $470,000
- Sold in July 2006 for $535,000
- Two lis pendens foreclosures filed in June 2012
- Originally listed in June 2012 for $550,000
- Currently listed as a “short sale” for $499,000
- Assessments of $125 a month
- Taxes of $7578
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 13×12
- Bedroom #2: 12×12
- Bedroom #3: 10×10