This 2-bedroom at 351 W. Dickens in East Lincoln Park recently came on the market.
It’s not your typical cookie cutter unit.
The top floor unit has 1800 square feet with exposed brick and 16 foot ceilings.
And in a first for Lincoln Park, there’s a crow’s nest.
The kitchen has maple cabinets and white appliances.
The listing says the bathrooms were rehabbed in 2005.
It has 2 fireplaces and a private rooftop deck.
There is central air and washer/dryer in the unit but no deeded parking. The seller will pay for 1-year parking nearby.
The listing doesn’t mention an elevator in the building.
Is this priced to sell for the square footage and neighborhood?
Gabi Gates at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #4E: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
- Sold in October 1990 for $225,000
- Sold in August 1995 for $290,750
- Sold in January 1997 for $285,500
- Originally listed in October 2012 at $499,000
- Currently still listed at $499,000
- Assessments of $215 a month
- Taxes of $7921
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- No parking- but seller will pay for 1-year nearby
- 2 fireplaces
- Private rooftop deck
- Bedroom #1: 19×11
- Bedroom #2: 13×13