This 1-bedroom loft at 225 W. Huron in River North is bank owned.
These lofts were converted from apartments into condos in 2006 during the boom.
Remember all the flipping that was happening during the boom?
That seems like a looooong time ago now.
This 750 square foot loft sold in March 2006 for $206,500 and then was flipped in September 2006 for $235,000.
The bank took it back in September 2012.
It has timber ceilings and exposed brick.
It appears the unit still has the original apartment kitchen and bathroom.
The kitchen has white cabinets and counter tops along with white appliances. The bathroom is also completely white.
There is central air but there is no in-unit washer/dryer and no parking.
The loft has been on the market a little over a month and has been reduced.
But it is still listed $3,000 above the first 2006 sale.
Is this even much of a deal?
Charles Nicholson at Redline Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #202: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 750 square feet
- Sold in March 2006 for $206,500
- Sold in September 2006 for $235,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in June 2010
- Fannie Mae property in September 2012
- Originally listed in October 2012 for $228,900
- Currently listed at $209,500
- Assessments of $260 a month (includes cable and Internet)
- Taxes of $2705
- Central Air
- No in-unit washer/dryer
- No parking
- FHA Approved
- 3% down
- Bedroom: 12×10