This 2-bedroom in 1309 N. Wells in Old Town has been on the market since October 2012.
It had previously been on and off the market since 2008 (!) but never sold.
It is now bank owned.
At 1100 square feet, it has oak hardwood floors and a fireplace.
The kitchen has white cabinets, counter tops and appliances. It is also still enclosed. I have seen renovated units bust out the wall with the living room to open it up more to the living space.
It also has the features buyers look for but normally can’t find in this price range in the heart of Old Town: central air, in-unit washer/dryer and garage parking.
It came on the market well above the 2006 purchase price but there were no takers.
It recently was reduced 10.8% to just $500 under the 2006 price at $329,500.
Is this even much of a deal at the 2006 price?
Adam Wavronek at Domain Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
- Sold in April 1997 for $145,000
- Sold in December 2000 for $242,000
- Sold in November 2004 for $292,000
- Sold in June 2006 for $330,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in October 2009
- Bank owned in July 2012
- Fannie Mae Homepath property
- Originally listed in October 2012 for $369,500
- Currently listed at $329,500
- Assessments of $402 a month (includes doorman)
- Taxes of $3697
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 15×10
- Bedroom #2: 13×10