We last chattered about this 5-bedroom single family home at 4443 N. Mozart in Ravenswood Manor in April 2012 (although back then- it was only a 4-bedroom house.)
See our prior chatter here.
Most of you thought it was overpriced at $1.195 million and should sell closer to $1 million.
However, it has only been reduced $51,000 since April.
As you recall, the house was built in 1914.
It is on an extra wide 45×125 lot and has a rare side drive that leads to a 3-car garage.
It last sold in 2007 after having been in the same family for 42 years.
It’s been completely renovated.
The house now has a custom kitchen with Viking and Subzero appliances.
It also has a fully finished basement with an exercise room and now 2 of the five bedrooms.
The other three bedrooms are on the second floor.
With inventory at multi-year lows, what will it take to sell this house?
Chaz Walters at Coldwell Banker now has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or see it at the Open House this Sunday, December 2 from 10:30 to 12:30.
4443 N. Mozart: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3800 square feet, 3 car garage
- Sold in 1965
- Sold in November 2007 for $780,500
- Originally listed in May 2011 for $1.295 million
- Was listed in October 2011 for $1.235 million
- Was listed in April 2012 at $1.195 million
- Currently listed at $1.144 million
- Taxes of $10,506
- Central Air
- 2 fireplaces
- Bedroom #1: 16×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 16×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 14×10 (lower level)
- Bedroom #5: 14×10 (lower level)
- Exercise room: 20×11 (lower level)