This 4-bedroom vintage single family home at 113 W. Elm in the Gold Coast just came on the market.
It’s currently being used as a 4-room bed and breakfast.
Built in 1896 (or was it 1873???) on a 18.7×71.9 lot, it has 2 deeded parking spaces at 1122 N. Clark.
Each room has its own bathroom.
There is a 20 foot wall of windows in the living room that overlooks a back garden.
The house has a “newer” galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
There’s no central air- only window units.
Rooms range from $129 to $229 a night.
Check out the Gold Coast Guesthouse B&B’s website here.
Is this a deal for a rowhouse in this location?
Jennifer Ames at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
113 W. Elm: 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in September 1994 for $205,000
- Currently listed for $949,000
- Taxes of $16,730
- No central air- window units
- 2 car deeded parking behind the building at 1122 N. Clark
- Bedroom #1: 18×12 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 18×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 18×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 9×14 (main floor)