This 5-bedroom new construction single family home at 2451 N. Ashland in Lincoln Park has been on the market since October 2012.
The contemporary style home has 3000 square feet and a 2-car garage on a smaller than standard Chicago lot of 25×85.
There is a deck on top of the garage.
It has a white Euro-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
There is a floating staircase and a lower level family room.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the third on the third level, the fourth on the main floor and the fifth in the lower level.
The house was recently reduced $50,000 to $699,000.
Is this a deal for a single family home when duplex downs in the neighborhood are selling for over $700,000?
Konstantin Shelegeda at Lakeside Property Consultants has the listing. See the pictures here.
2451 N. Ashland: 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3000 square feet
- New construction originally listed in October 2012 for $749,000
- Currently listed at $699,000
- Taxes of $11,206
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 20×18 (second level)
- Bedroom #2: 11×11 (second level)
- Bedroom #3: 20×11 (third level)
- Bedroom #4: 15×11 (main level)
- Bedroom #5: 13×10 (lower level)
- Family room: 20×35 (lower level)