This 4-bedroom contemporary single family home at 1812 S. Jefferson in East Pilsen came on the market in October 2012.
Built on a 24×100 lot, the listing says it has “all new interiors” with reclaimed wood and cork flooring.
The kitchen has modern maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
It has 3 outdoor spaces including a rear garden with a fireplace and movie screen.
It has central air and a 2-car garage.
The house was listed for 3 months in 2010 for $865,000 but never sold.
It came on the market recently at $749,000.
Are properties like this house a sign that Pilsen will be one of the next hot neighborhoods?
Jennifer Deckert at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
1812 S. Jefferson: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3600 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in October 1986 for $15,000
- Sold in April 2002 for $175,000
- Sold in September 2002 for $195,000
- Originally listed in July 2010 for $865,000
- Withdrawn in September 2010
- Re-listed in October 2012 for $749,000
- Currently still listed at $749,000
- Taxes of $4509
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 10×20 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×12 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×12 (lower level)
- Bedroom #4: 15×13 (lower level)