We’ve been chattering about large pre-war vintage units like this 3-bedroom at 2440 N. Lakeview in Lincoln Park.
The building is a co-op building built in 1927 and there are 2-units per floor.
The listing says this building has an east and west views- including views of Lincoln Park.
At 2200 square feet, it has 3 bedrooms, including 2 with ensuite bathrooms.
The kitchen has white cabinets and a stainless steel refrigerator.
While there appears to be 1-car parking with the unit, it doesn’t have central air or in-unit washer/dryer.
The building allows 80% financing.
On the market since March 2012, it has been reduced $25,000 to $475,000.
Is this a deal for the location?
Jill Peet Saponaro at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3E: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2200 square feet
- It’s a co-op so I couldn’t find a prior sales price
- Originally listed in March 2012 for $500,000
- Currently listed at $475,000
- Assessments of $2200 a month (includes heat, doorman, cable)
- Taxes of $3030
- No central air
- No washer/dryer in the unit
- Parking appears to be included
- Bedroom #1: 18×14
- Bedroom #2: 19×14
- Bedroom #3: 11×9
- Dining room: 20×14