This 6 bedroom vintage mansion at 2333 N. Cleveland in East Lincoln Park has been on the market since September 2011.
Built in 1893, it is on an extra large 40x175x195 lot and has a 3-car garage (with space for a fourth car.)
It has many of its vintage features including crown molding, pocket doors, high ceilings and 6 fireplaces.
5 of the 6 bedrooms are on the third level with the 6th bedroom on the second level.
There’s also a library and a partially finished lower level.
The kitchen has white cabinets and SubZero appliances.
The house has been reduced 5%, or $200,000, in the last 16 months.
Will this house finally sell in 2013?
Millie Rosenbloom at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
2333 N. Cleveland: 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8668 square feet, 3 car garage
- First time on the market in 25 years
- Originally listed in September 2011 for $4 million
- Currently listed at $3.8 million
- Taxes of $43,772
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×22 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×15 (third floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×14 (third floor)
- Bedroom #4: 14×14 (third floor)
- Bedroom #5: 11×6 (third floor)
- Bedroom #6: 12×21 (third floor)
- Library: 14×21 (second floor)