This 3-bedroom duplex down at 5617 N. Wayne in Andersonville has been on the market since May 2012.
The 7 unit building was built in 1906.
The unit has high coffered ceilings and crown moldings.
It has a fireplace in the living room and a fireplace in the dining room along with a built-in hutch.
The kitchen has cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has the other amenities buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking.
The unit has been reduced $79,001 since it was originally listed in May 2012.
It is now listed $5001 under the 2004 price.
What price will it take to sell this property in 2013?
Grace Gaughan at Koenig & Strey Real Living has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unti #1: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2200 square feet, 1 car garage
- Sold in April 2004 for $405,000
- Sold in January 2010 for $430,000
- Originally listed in May 2012 for $479,000
- Reduced several times
- Currently listed at $399,999
- Assessments of $248 a month
- Taxes of $6904
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 13×13 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 14×10 (lower level)
- Bedroom #3: 13×10 (lower level)
- Family room: 21×19 (lower level)