Tired of the Same Old Finishes? Get A Triplex With A Glass And Steel Staircase In Bucktown: 2300 W. Armitage
This 3-bedroom triplex in The Citadel at 2300 W. Armitage in Bucktown came on the market in December 2012.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor, along with the laundry room, with the third bedroom or office on the third floor.
There is also a third floor family room along with a private roof deck.
They are all connected by a glass and steel staircase.
The kitchen has white Italian cabinets and quartz counter tops along with SubZero and Bosch appliances and a DCS cooktop.
The unit has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 1 car garage parking.
It came listed out of the gate at $60,100 under the 2003 purchase price.
Will this sell for close to ask?
Anne Rodia at Koenig & Strey Real Living has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or you can see it in person at the Open House on Sunday January 27 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.
Unit #4: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2400 square feet, triplex, 1 car garage
- Sold in October 2001 for $512,500
- Sold in October 2003 for $585,000
- Originally listed in December 2012 for $524,900
- Currently still listed at $524,900
- Assessments of $262 a month
- Taxes of $8358
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Private roof deck
- Bedroom #1: 20×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×10 (third floor)
- Family room: 15×13 (third floor)
- Laundry room: 8×8 (second floor)