It’s been awhile since we chattered about the lofts in the Union Lofts at 3500 S. Sangamon in Bridgeport.
This 2-bedroom, Unit #316, with exposed brick and timber ceilings has been on and off the market since July 2012.
The listing says “bank approved price.”
It’s the cheapest of the 2/2s that are currently on the market.
It has maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
The loft has hardwood floors throughout the main living area.
There is central air, washer/dryer hook-ups in the unit and 1-car deeded parking is included.
There are 10 units out of the 71 units in the building currently on the market.
Several of the other units on the market are either short sales or already bank owned.
What price will it take to sell this loft?
Chris Yonke at Exit Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #316: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in July 2004 for $265,000
- Sold in July 2005 for $285,000
- Originally listed in July 2012 for $149,900
- Prices have been all over the place
- Was re-listed in January 2013 for $174,900
- Currently listed at the “bank approved” price of $144,900
- Assessments of $440 a month (includes heat and gas)
- Taxes of $2898
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 10×21
- Bedroom #2: 17×12