This 3-bedroom townhouse at 1246 W. Oakdale in Lakeview recently came on the market.
This is a small townhouse development and units rarely come on the market.
The listing says it’s had a “magazine caliber renovation.”
For a townhouse, this one has a unique layout as it’s a front end unit that is 44 feet wide and has a southern exposure.
It has its own private front yard.
At 3000 square feet, it’s also as large as many single family homes.
The kitchen has custom white cabinets and a 7 foot dark walnut island with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There is a first floor family room along with a big lower level great room.
The master bedroom is on the top floor along with a roof deck and the other two bedrooms are on the second floor.
The listing says it’s in the Agassiz school district.
It’s come on the market $69,000 above the 2005 purchase price.
Will it get the premium?
Keith Wilkey at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
1246 W. Oakdale: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3000 square feet, 1 car garage
- Sold in July 2002 for $565,000
- Sold in May 2005 for $630,000
- Currently listed for $699,000
- Assessments of $298 a month (includes snow removal)
- Taxes of $9434
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 16×13 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 15×10 (second floor)
- Family room: 17×12 (main floor)
- Great room: 28×16 (lower level)