We’ve chattered about this vintage greystone building at 1847 N. Cleveland in Old Town several times over the years.
This 4-bedroom duplex down just came on the market.
The listing says it is extra wide and it has a fireplace and moldings.
The kitchen has 42 inch cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
2 of the bedrooms are on the main floor and 2 are in the lower level along with the family room.
It has all the other features you would expect including washer/dryer in the unit, central air and 1-car secured parking.
The unit has come on the market for just about $10,000 above the 2008 purchase price at $849,000.
Is $850,000 the top of the range for a property like this?
Or could we see $1 million duplex downs?
Rachel Krueger at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1S: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in August 2000 for $519,000
- Sold in May 2002 for $652,000
- Sold in June 2004 for $750,000
- Sold in August 2008 for $839,500
- Currently listed at $849,000
- Assessments of $275 a month
- Taxes of $7720
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- 1-car parking included
- Bedroom #1: 17×12 (main floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×11 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×12 (lower level)
- Bedroom #4: 12×11 (lower level)
- Family room: 25×18 (lower level)