We last chattered about this 3-bedroom single family home at 610 W. Kemper in Lincoln Park in July 2012.
See our prior chatter here.
At the time, because it was listed at $499,000, it was a “story” because it was a rare Lincoln Park single family home priced under $500,000.
But it didn’t sell.
The house recently returned to the market reduced $61,100 to $438,800.
If you recall, the house is built on a smaller than average Chicago lot of 50×21. The only outdoor space it has are a large front patio and a rooftop deck.
All three bedrooms are on the second floor.
The master bathroom has a skylight.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and white appliances.
While the house does have central air it doesn’t have parking. It’s rental only somewhere nearby.
The house is also located directly across from the Lincoln school.
Will this newly reduced price help make the sale or will this house have to go under $400,000 to find a buyer?
Daniel McEneaney at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
610 W. Kemper: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in 1993? (no price)
- Originally listed in February 2012 for $499,900
- Was still listed in July 2012 for $499,900
- Withdrawn in November 2012
- Relisted on February 1, 2013 for $438,800
- Taxes now $6582 (they were $6477 in July 2012)
- Central Air
- No parking- but rental in the neighborhood
- Bedroom #1: 11×22 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 8×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 8×11 (second floor)