This 3-bedroom garden unit in the Barry Quad at 864 W. Barry in Lakeview has been on the market since October 2012.
At 1600 square feet, it has a galley kitchen with white cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There is a brick fireplace.
The listing says the bathrooms are new.
The unit has a laundry room and central air but no parking (that is available for rent across the street for $170 a month.)
The Barry Quad is one of the few courtyard buildings in Lakeview that has high rise amenities such as a work out room, a pool and a sundeck.
The notes left by the Redfin agent indicate that this garden unit is just a few steps under ground.
If people are willing to buy duplex downs for nearly a million dollars, is this a deal at $300,000?
Andrew Gersten at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #G: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
- Sold in July 1988 for $89,000
- Sold in April 1994 for $114,000
- Sold in September 2000 for $241,000
- Sold in August 2006 for $375,000
- Sold in March 2010 for $345,000
- Originally listed in October 2012 for $329,000
- Currently listed at $300,000
- Assessments of $435 a month (includes cable, pool)
- Taxes of $5522
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking is rental across the street for $170 a month
- Bedroom #1: 12×12
- Bedroom #2: 14×14
- Bedroom #3: 17×11