We last chattered about this top floor 3-bedroom at 920 W. Barry in Lakeview in April of 2012.
See our prior chatter here.
At that time, it had been on and off the market for 4 years and I asked if it would finally sell in 2012.
The answer was “no.”
But with the market heating up, it has come back on the market to try again.
This time, it’s priced just $900 under the 2012 list price at $549,000.
If you recall, at 2000 square feet, it has two outdoor spaces including a front terrace and a private roofdeck.
The unit is “extra wide” at 34 feet.
It has luxury finishes including Bosch and Viking appliances in the kitchen and marble baths.
Will it have better luck this year?
Pamela Rueve at Coldwell Banker has the listing again. See the pictures here.
Unit #5: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
- Sold in July 2004 for $605,000
- Originally listed in December 2007 for $689,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Was listed in April 2012 at $549,900
- Withdrawn in April 2012
- Currently listed at $549,000
- Assessments now $313 a month (they were $325 a month last year)
- Taxes now $9120 (they were $9000 last year)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Garage parking
- Bedroom #1: 15×15
- Bedroom #2: 12×12
- Bedroom #3: 11×11