We’ve chattered about this 4-bedroom single family home at 1805 W. Cornelia in Roscoe Village several times before.
See our October 2012 chatter here.
It was originally listed as a single family home on a double lot and then re-listed as two separate lots but now has been relisted again as a home on a double lot, measuring 50×125.
The house has a koi pond, a pergola with fire pit and a dog run.
However, there doesn’t appear to be a garage or any off street parking.
Two of the four bedrooms are on the second floor with two on the main floor.
The house has a cathedral beamed great room with skylights.
The listing says there is hardwood floors under the carpet on the main floor.
It also has a partially finished basement and central air.
The property has now been reduced $110,000 from its April 2012 list price.
Is this finally priced to sell?
Kenneth Marier at Prudential Rubloff still has the listing. See the pictures here.
1805 W. Cornelia: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, no square footage, no parking
- Sold in September 1995 for $93,500
- Sold in April 2002 for $335,000
- 1809 W. Cornelia vacant land sold in May 2005 for $410,000
- Was listed in April 2012 for $899,000
- Currently listed at $789,000
- Taxes of $9965
- Taxes on the second lot at 1809 W. Cornelia were $6278 in the old listing
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 17×25 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 8×12 (main floor)
- Bedroom #4: 11×11 (main floor)