The hot market is bringing back a lot of old listings that never sold including this 3-bedroom triplex at 847 N. Hermitage in the East Village neighborhood of West Town.
We last chattered about it all the way back in September of 2010.
See our prior chatter here.
This 3-unit building was built in 1999. This is a corner unit with north, south and west views.
It has a private garden.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
2 of the 3 bedrooms are on the lower level with the master bedroom on the second floor along with the family room. The living/dining/kitchen are on the main floor.
It has radiant heat in the the marble bathrooms and 9.5 foot ceilings.
It has been listed on and off since March 2010.
And while the market may be hotter, it is still listed $90,500 under the March 2010 list price.
Will it finally find a buyer in 2013?
Monique Crossan at Koenig & Strey Real Living again has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #A: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage, tri-level, 2000 square feet
- Sold in December 1999 for $373,500
- Originally listed in March 2010 for $589,000
- Was listed in September 2010 for $549,000
- Was also listed in 2011
- Currently listed at $498,500
- Assessments now $200 a month (they were also $200 a month in 2010)
- Taxes now $5287 (they were $4841 in 2010)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 17×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×12 (lower level)
- Bedroom #3: 11×11 (lower level)
- Family room: 19×18 (second floor)