We last chattered about this 6-bedroom new construction home at 550 W. Oakdale in East Lakeview in August 2012.
See our prior chatter here.
At that time, it was listed at $3.2 million and we debated whether or not a single family home could sell for that much in that location.
Since then, the house has been reduced to $2,999,999.
The 7000 square foot house has a 53 foot atrium center and radiant heat floors.
It has ten foot ceilings and eight foot doors.
The kitchen has the usual upscale appliances like SubZero and Viking.
The house has 4 decks and parking for 4 cars on a 25×140 lot.
And if you’re wondering how you’ll cool it all, the house has 4 HVACs.
What price will it take to finally sell this house?
Marius Tatarunas at Home TRG Inc. still has the listing. See the pictures here.
550 W. Oakdale: 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 half baths, 7000 square feet, 4 car parking
- Originally listed in June 2012 for $3.2 million
- Was still listed in August 2012 for $3.2 million
- Currently listed at $2,999,999
- Taxes of $37,897
- Central Air
- 4 Decks
- Bedroom #1: 20×15 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 10×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 12×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #5: 10×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #6: 11×22 (basement)