Bought In The Bust But Selling This 2-Bedroom Duplex Loft In A Hot Market: 375 W. Erie In River North
This 2-bedroom duplex up loft at 375 W. Erie in River North just came on the market.
It is an authentic loft with exposed brick walls and exposed timber beams on the ceiling.
The main floor has the living/dining/kitchen and the second bedroom and bath.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The second level has the master suite complete with a large private terrace.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and one parking space included, with a second one available for $30,000.
This loft last sold in December 2010 for $490,000 which included 2 parking spaces.
The only difference visible in the pictures between then and now is that the kitchen now has stainless appliances (they were black previously.)
If you include the second parking space, the unit is now listed for $609,000, or $119,000 more than 2010 purchase price.
Will this loft get the premium?
Jennifer Ames at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #518: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, duplex up
- Sold in May 1998 for $336,500
- Sold in November 2003 for $485,000 (included 2 parking spaces)
- Sold in December 2010 for $490,000 (included 2 parking spaces)
- Currently listed for $579,000 (includes 1 parking space with a second available for $30,000)
- Assessments of $656 a month (includes doorman)
- Taxes of $7078
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 18×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×12 (first floor)
- Deck: 20×16