Not everything is selling quickly. Case in point is this 3-bedroom single family home at 3853 N. Keeler in Old Irving Park.
It became bank owned in April 2012 and has been on and off the market since last August.
The house was built in 2006 on an extra large 62×124 lot.
It has a separate 3-car garage and central air.
From the listing pictures, the kitchen appears intact with stainless steel appliances and cherry cabinets.
It has some unique features including a 2-story atrium.
The house has been reduced $50,000 since last August to $729,900.
It is now listed $320,100 under the 2006 purchase price.
At what price will this house finally sell?
Angel Aguilar at Re/Max Fidelity has the listing. See the pictures here.
3853 N. Keeler: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, no square footage listed, 3 car garage
- Former house sold at $390,000
- Sold in June 2006 for $1.05 million
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in July 2010
- Bank owned in April 2012
- Originally listed in August 2012 for $779,900
- Withdrawn in January 2013
- Re-listed in March 2013 for $729,900
- Taxes of $9025
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 19×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×12 (second floor)
- Family room: 36×16 (lower level)
- Office: 15×15 (lower level)