It Was a 3-Bedroom and Now is a 2-Bedroom With a Study and is Reduced: 3808 N. Pine Grove In Lakeview
We last chattered about this 2-bedroom at 3808 N. Pine Grove in East Lakeview in December 2012.
See our prior chatter here.
Back then, it was listed as a 3-bedroom and was priced at $314,900.
Now, is has come back on the market as a 2-bedroom with a study and a new list price of $299,000.
If you recall, the building was constructed in 1912 and the unit still has some of its vintage features such as a coffered ceiling.
Ithas the perferred layout of 2 bathrooms (instead of 1 bath which is more common in vintage units) and a separate dining room.
The kitchen has a granite island, cherry cabinets and black appliances.
It also has washer/dryer in the unit, a parking space and a private deck.
There is no central air, however. There are window units.
Did listing it as a 3-bedroom when apparently it was a 2-bedroom lose this property momentum?
Is it now a deal at under $299,000 with the parking included?
Amy Diamond at Coldwell Banker still has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2N: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, study, no square footage listed
- Sold in July 1988 for $99,500
- Sold in March 1994 for $159,000
- Sold in September 1996 for $185,000
- Sold in October 1999 for $253,000
- Sold in February 2002 for $271,000
- Sold in September 2006 for $355,000
- Originally listed in March 2011 (I couldn’t find a list price)
- Was listed in October 2012 for $324,900
- Was listed in December 2012 at $314,900 (parking included)
- Currently listed at $299,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $363 a month (includes heat)
- Taxes of $5365
- No Central Air- window units only
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 11×13
- Bedroom #2: 11×8
- Study: 10×11
- Dining room: 10×15