This 3-bedroom contemporary style single family home at 1617 W. Hubbard in West Town has been on and off the market since May 2011.
Built in 2001, on a standard 25×125 lot, it has an interesting design with a rare 2-car garage in the front of the house.
It has 20-foot vaulted ceilings in the living space with an open concept floor plan on the main living level.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the third in the lower level along with the family room.
It has central air and a back deck.
The house has been under contract at least 3 times since it was first listed in 2011.
The price has also recently been increased by $10,000 to $449,000.
A lis pendens foreclosure was also filed a year ago, in April 2012.
What’s going on with this property?
Is it a deal at this location?
Richard DiVito at Koenig & Strey has the listing. See the pictures here.
1617 W. Hubbard: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage, no square footage listed
- Sold in August 1998 for $30,000
- Sold in May 2001 for $200,000 (new construction then)
- Originally listed in May 2011 for $469,900
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in April 2012
- Was listed at $400,000 in October 2012
- Has been under contract at least 3 times
- Recently raised $10,000 to $449,000
- Taxes of $9573
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 18×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 10×9 (lower level)
- Family room: 16×12 (lower level)