This 4-bedroom duplex unit in The Pierre at 2100 N. Lincoln Park West in Lincoln Park came on the market in October 2012.
At 2850 square feet, it has views of Lincoln Park and the lake.
There’s no floor plan with the listing but Redfin agents who have seen the unit said in the notes that there are 2 bedrooms on one level and 2 bedrooms on the second level.
There are also two kitchens.
The main kitchen has Poggenphol cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The second kitchen is smaller, with white cabinets and appliances.
Each floor also has a living room space.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and leased parking in the building.
The unit has been reduced $176,000 since October and is now listed at $999,000.
Is this the perfect floor plan for a family with teenagers?
Chris Stockwell at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #6-7BS: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2850 square feet, 2 – 4 car leased parking
- Sold in October 1996 but I couldn’t find a price
- Originally listed in October 2012 for $1.75 million
- Reduced several times
- Currently listed at $999,000
- Assessments of $2003 a month (includes heat, a/c, doorman, cable, pool)
- Taxes of $9596
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 19×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 18×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 13×18 (main floor)
- Bedroom #4: 11×14 (main floor)