This 2-bedroom duplex loft in the Soda Pop Factory Loft at 1001 W. Altgeld in Lincoln Park came on the market in April 2013.
It has already been under contract once.
At 1700 square feet, it has a private entrance which makes it feel more like a townhouse than a condo.
It has 16 foot ceilings and a private rooftop deck along with exposed brick.
The kitchen has white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is included.
The loft is also just steps to the Fullerton El stop.
We’ve been chattering about how hot the market is and why there isn’t more inventory.
This loft, despite the “hot” market is still listed $60,500 under the 2007 price.
Are we going to be stuck with an inventory “problem” for years?
Mario Greco at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #5: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1700 square feet, duplex
- Sold in August 1989 for $235,000
- Sold in April 1997 for $242,000
- Sold in July 2003 for $412,000
- Sold in March 2007 for $485,000
- Originally listed in April 2013 for $424,500
- Under contract
- Re-listed at $424,500
- Assessments of $369 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $5869
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Garage parking included
- Bedroom #1: 16×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×10 (second floor)
- Deck: 20×17