This 3-bedroom brick bungalow at 2600 W. Coyle in the Indian Boundary Park neighborhood of West Ridge came on the market in May 2013.
Built in 1921 on an oversized 32×124 corner lot, it has an unusual 1-car attached garage.
Two of the 3 bedrooms are on the main floor with a master bedroom on the second floor.
It has a finished basement with a family room and a full bath.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and white appliances.
There’s no central air but it has space pak.
The house also has a back deck and a landscaped backyard.
Is this a starter home or a move up home for this neighborhood?
Denis Girard at Keller Williams Team Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
2600 W. Coyle: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet
- Sold in December 1992 for $150,000
- Sold in February 2000 for $265,000
- Sold in November 2004 for $449,500
- Originally listed in May 2013 for $479,000
- Currently still listed at $479,000
- Taxes of $5327
- Space pak cooling
- Bedroom #1: 16×13 (main floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×12 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 26×18 (second floor)
- Family room: 30×25 (lower level)