This 5-bedroom historic house at 4362 W. Grace in Old Irving Park came on the market in April 2013.
For those who love history, this house is for you.
Built in 1856, it is on a 118×144 lot (or 5 1/2 city lots.)
It has a rare detached 3-car garage.
Most of its vintage features have been restored. It has crystal chandeliers, stained glass, arched doorways and leaded glass.
The house has central air and 3 fireplaces.
It has the preferred bedroom layout with 4 of the 5 bedrooms are on the second floor.
Originally listed for $1.79 million in April, it has been reduced $100,000.
What price will get the deal done on this house?
Debra Kaden at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
4362 W. Grace: 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, no square footage listed, 3 car garage
- I couldn’t find a prior price as the Recorder of Deeds couldn’t find the PIN but with all those lots maybe it has several PINs.
- Originally listed in April 2013 for $1.79 million
- Currently listed for $1.69 million
- Taxes of $12,669
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 21×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 15×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 16×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #5: 14×18 (main floor)