This 2-bedroom vintage unit at 3534 N. Lake Shore Drive in Lakeview just came on the market.
It is bank owned.
The building was built in 1924 so this unit has the pre-war features like tall ceilings, hardwood floors, crown molding, generous room sizes and a big entry foyer.
The kitchen has white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
There are no pictures of the bathrooms.
But you’ll notice from the pictures that some of the hardwood floors are painted.
Would you be okay with painting your hardwood floors?
Ron Ehlers at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #12D: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
- Sold in June 1993 for $150,000
- Sold in December 1995 for $160,000
- Sold in September 2006 for $430,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in August 2010
- Bank owned in April 2013
- Currently listed for $299,000
- Assessments of $894 a month (includes water, cable)
- Taxes of $5036
- No central air
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups in the unit
- No mention of parking
- Bedroom #1: 14×14
- Bedroom #2: 14×13