I always love seeing properties we chattered about years ago come back on the market like this 2-bedroom townhouse at 648 W. Willow in Lincoln Park.
We last chattered about it in April 2008. See our chatter here (with interior pictures).
Boy, how things have changed since then in the Chicago housing market.
The townhouse is the front unit in this 4-unit complex so it has a front patio that faces the street.
The first floor has the living room.
The second floor has a family room, dining room and a kitchen with black appliances.
The two bedrooms are on the third floor.
It has central air and 1-car parking.
The listing says it’s in the Lincoln school district.
The townhouse has come on the market $15,100 under the 2008 purchase price.
Is this a deal?
Juliana Yeager at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #S: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed, 1 car parking
- Sold in June 1994 for either $220,000 or $229,000 (it’s unclear from the public record)
- Sold in May 2005 for $480,000
- Sold in July 2008 for $485,000
- Currently listed at $469,900
- Assessments of $85 a month (includes water)
- Taxes of $7089
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×11 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×9 (third floor)
- Family room: 15×12 (second floor)
- Living room: 18×13 (main floor)