We’ve chattered about this 3-bedroom townhouse at 642 N. Armour in West Town several times over the last year.
See our June 2013 chatter here.
It was a Fannie Mae property, was bought and rehabbed, and returned to the market in June 2013.
It was listed in June at $399,950.
The townhouse has been under contract several times since then, even after it came back on the market at the higher price of $425,000.
It has now come back on the market again.
If you recall, it has new plumbing, decks and HVAC.
The kitchen is new and has granite counter tops and a Bosch appliance package.
All the baths are new.
You can see what it looked like before in this YouTube video (warning- music!).
Two bedrooms are on the second floor and the third is on the top floor.
There are several decks and a lower level den.
Will this townhouse have as much success selling now that fall is approaching as it did in early summer?
Nick Patterson at Kale Realty still has the listing. See the pictures here.
642 W. Armour: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed, one attached garage
- Sold in May 1996 for $198,000
- Sold in September 2003 for $365,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in June 2011
- Fannie Mae Homepath property
- Was listed in August 2012 for $374,900
- Reduced several times
- Was listed in November 2012 at $309,900
- Sold in February 2013 for $250,000
- Was listed in June 2013 at $399,950
- Under contract several times
- Price raised to $425,000
- Currently listed for $425,000
- Taxes of $4488
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 17×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 14×10 (third floor)
- Den: 14×13 (lower level)