This 2-bedroom in a converted church at 3252 N. Kenmore in Lakeview just came on the market.
The listing says it’s “not cookie cutter.”
It has 10-12 foot ceilings throughout and 9 windows.
The kitchen has maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
It has heated garage parking, central air, washer/dryer in the unit and a small deck.
The unit has come on the market for $40,000 more than the 2006 purchase price, or $499,000.
Will it get the premium to peak pricing?
Brad Lippitz at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #202: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in August 1994 for $179,000
- Sold in April 1998 for $270,000
- Sold in June 2005 for $459,500
- Sold in September 2006 for $459,000
- Currently listed for $499,000
- Assessments of $301 a month (includes water)
- Taxes of $5697
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Heated garage parking included
- Bedroom #1: 16×13
- Bedroom #2: 13×12
- Den: 12×10