This 3-bedroom duplex down at 1525 N. Wood in Wicker Park came on the market in July 2013.
But it had been on the market from 2010 until 2011 without a sale. It has the living/dining/kitchen on the main level along with the master bedroom while the other two bedrooms and the family room are on the lower level.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The master bathroom is marble. This unit has a private deck above the garage.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 1-car parking.
It was recently reduced $19,900 to $530,000.
What happened to the hot market?
John Vossoughi at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, duplex down, no square footage listed
- Sold in October 2003 for $422,000
- Sold in October 2005 for $510,000
- Was listed in 2010 and 2011
- Re-listed in July 2013 for $549,900
- Currently listed for $530,000
- Assessments of $100 a month
- Taxes of $7305
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 14×12 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 13×11 (lower level)
- Bedroom #3: 11×10 (lower level)
- Family room: 20×14 (lower level)