This 6-bedroom single family home at 1345 W. Wolfram in Lakeview has been on the market since September 2012.
It is on a rare double lot measuring 52×124.6 which allows it to have that other rare feature: the 5 car garage.
At 9050 square feet, it has 7 full bathrooms and 2 half baths.
It has 4 decks and a basketball court.
If you have a lot of children using those bedrooms, there is a lower level nanny’s quarters complete with a full kitchen.
The double lot allows you to have 4 bedrooms on the same level, all with ensuite bathrooms.
The kitchen is gourmet with luxury stainless steel appliances.
If you don’t want to walk up and down all the stairs, there is an elevator.
Originally listed over a year ago, it has been reduced $245,999 to $2.95 million.
What’s holding back a sale on this house?
Jennifer Ames at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures and the floorplan here.
1345 W. Wolfram: 6 bedrooms, 7 full baths, 2 half baths, 9050 square feet, 5 car garage
- I couldn’t find a prior sales price
- Originally listed in September 2012 for $3,195,999
- Currently listed at $2.95 million
- Taxes of $11,866
- Central Air
- 3 fireplaces
- Nanny’s quarter with kitchen
- Bedroom #1: 21×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 11×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #5: 11×13 (third floor)
- Bedroom #6: 8×16 (lower level)