We’ve chattered about this 2-bedroom at 3236 N. Seminary in Lakeview twice in the last six months.
See our June 2013 chatter here.
It came on the market in April when it was hot, hot, hot.
The top-floor unit was originally listed for 18.7% higher than the 2010 purchase price, at $469,000.
Condos were selling for a premium again.
If you recall, at 1200 square feet, this unit has cathedral ceilings in the living room and master bedroom and a deck off the back (but no roof top deck.)
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has the other features that buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is included.
After several reductions, it’s now listed just $4,000 above the 2010 price.
What happened to the “hot” market for 2/2 condos?
Jenny Ames at Coldwell Banker still has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
- Sold in December 2000 for $369,000
- Sold in April 2006 for $437,500
- Sold in July 2010 for $395,000
- Originally listed at the beginning of April 2013 at $469,000
- Was listed in late April 2013 at $449,000
- Was listed in June 2013 at $429,000
- Currently listed at $399,000
- Assessments of $130 a month
- Taxes of $6956
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Garage parking included
- Bedroom #1: 16×12
- Bedroom #2: 10×11